Skilled designer with solid training and education in illustration, web design, character design, and 3D modeling. Confident developing strategies and concepts that improve processes while working in high-pressure environments. An excellent communicator, able to collaborate with clients, vendors, and peers to deliver projects that meet client objectives within time and budget constraints.
Stuff I Know
- Texture Artist
- Web Design
- Rigging | Weighing
- 3D Modeling
- HTML | CSS
- Character Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Clip Studio
- CD4 |Blender
Where I leveled up
- Valencia College - 2017 Graphic and Interactive Design A.S. Degree
- Orlando Tech - 2012 3D Animation Technology Certification
- Olympia HS - 2012 Visual Arts Suma Cum Laude
Places I've Worked
FREELANCE, Orlando, FL, 2017-Present Illustrator & Designer
Complete illustration and design projects for clients obtained through word of mouth and networking. Guide clients through concept development and project processes. Participate in conventions, design displays, marketing collateral, products, and packaging. Key Projects:
- Illustrated multiple character commission project, Crossing Love.
- Designed cover of book of poetry, Speak.
- Built, designed, and coded website for Salas Eye Care.
- Completed illustrations and 3D models for Hello Alice.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, Orlando, FL, 2014-2018 Attractions Attendant Trainer
Trained new team members on all aspects of attraction at park to ensure guest safety and provide exceptional experiences. Maintained positive working environment while ensuring attraction and queue functioned as efficiently as possible.
Additional experience as a crew member at AMC Theaters, and as a merchandiser at Kmart.